![]() |
| Tubac |
![]() |
| Dino decided to join Brad and I on the road. He promised to pick up the tab on gas. |
![]() |
| Definitive proof Brad is still with me. |
![]() |
| Petrified Wood before polishing. |
![]() |
| I hiked into the Blue Mesa in Petrified Forest. |
![]() |
| More Blue mesa with Bentonite deposits. |
![]() |
| A wall I found in Holbrook |
![]() |
| Dinosaurs of various kinds. |
![]() |
| Goosenecks State Park |
![]() |
| The Moki Dugway goes up this escarpment. |
![]() |
| Can you see the road? |
![]() |
| Hairpin turns. |
![]() |
| The road is hiding. |
![]() |
| Cattle on the roads. |
![]() |
| Snow at Three Bridges. |
![]() |
| Can you spot one of the arches? |
![]() |
| Can you spot my little friend in the pix? |
![]() |
| Capitol Reef views. |
![]() |
| My very ow marmot. |
![]() |
| Views from my campsite in Torrey, UT |





















No comments:
Post a Comment