Monday, May 13, 2019

Pictures

The deep scary entrance to Carlsbad Caverns

Formations inside the caverns



At a gas station I found this rack.

The palo verde tree in bloom

A view from Saguaro National Park East

Colorful cactus


The blooms of the fireworks cactus only last a day or two. I was fortunate to see them.

A view of the valley on the way to the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum

Tucson in the valley

Another view of the valley and some weather off in the distance.

View to the head of the Sabino Canyon.
There is a bus that makes 9 stops on the way up the 3.7 miles in the Canyon. It is easy to ride up and  walk down. The Road follows the Sabino Creek which had wonderfully clear water. I wish I had worn something other than jeans. I would have jumped in the beautifully clear, deep pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment